So I am not going to start off this post by apologizing for my absence….I will simply say HELLO AGAIN! Times have been quite chaotic around the household and now I have getting back on track…for today anyway. Since I last wrote:
- Work ended….I helped graduate a great group of kiddos that I will truly miss, but I am excited to see them enter their next chaper of life. I pray that God will take them all in the direction of good choices and that they are all safe!
- I accepted a new position – I will teach 5th grade self contained next year. I am sooo excited to be working with this age group and the people at the elementary just seem amazing! It was VERY bittersweet for me to leave the high school. That has been my work family for over 5 years and I will miss them dearly!
- Summer grad school has started – I am trying my very best to stay on top of all my assignments while enjoying my summer.
- The remodel of our downstairs is 95% complete! I at least have a working toilet downstairs…no more pregnant calls to the potty UPSTAIRS 2-3 times a night! Thank you to the Dennings and my BIL who helped put it back together!
- Jaxon and I are having a blast everyday together. I absolutely love watching him grow and learn at such an amazing rate. This will be a hard summer to leave. I will however NOT miss Toy Story 2. We watch it/or its at least on the TV, at least twice a day. He is a bit obsessed!
- NOW….we are awaiting the birth of our daughter, Maddox. She has already stated that she will be a handful. I have been in the hospital twice with false labor and at my last doctor’s appt we discovered that she is breech so I have a scheduled c-section next Tuesday. I am so ready to meet her!
SO what now???
We plan on taking the rest of the summer and just relaxing and enjoying every minute of it. I will not stress about school, work or anything else. I will dwell in every moment the Lord bestows upon my family. I have been blessed with amazing family members and friends that will take care of us and shower us with love.
Isn’t that what life is all about?
“There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul good in his labor. This also I saw, that is was from the hand of God.”