Lately I have been trying my best to sit back and just observe life that is all around me. It is so easy to see the bad and negative, the hard part is seeing the beautiful things in life. There are so many beautiful things and noticing them is what I have decided to do. Here are a few that make my heart full.
- sun rises….at first I thought “how cliché” but they truly are beautiful. I feel that they symbolize a new start. If the day/night before was not so good, the rise of the morning sun is a new start…a new beginning
- my husband’s passion for life
- my son’s excitement over the “normal” stuff we as adults take for granted
- the look on my daughter’s face when she sees me first thing in the morning…that is unconditional true love
- great discussion with amazing friends…and wine!
- my mother
- when the perfect song comes on at the right moment…a soundtrack to life
- my sister in law’s heart. She is one of the strongest most beautiful souls I have ever met
- savasana…my most favorite and needed pose
What are the beautiful things that surround you?